Wednesday, May 16, 2001
Chelsea Piers - Pier 60 - 23rd Street & Hudson River, New York City
Join hundreds of fellow merchants and affiliates for a day of interaction and education at the eighth LinkShare Symposium. Learn strategies for success in a turbulent marketplace; gain valuable tips on how to optimize your affiliate program; and network with potential partners throughout the day.
Merchant and Affiliate Networking:
Meet potential partners over meals, breaks, and a post-workshop cocktail party. For more formal dialogue, merchants and affiliates will be able to schedule on-site appointments with one another during Deal Maker, a new forum to conduct real business with current and potential partners during the LinkShare Symposium.
Karl Peterson, President and CEO, Hotwire
- Michael Drapkin (moderator), Founder and Principal, Drapkin Technology; Chair, Columbia University's E-Commerce Program
- Georgianne Brown, President, New River Technologies
- James Hauslein, CEO, SunglassHut
- Nathanael Lentz, Senior Vice President of Strategy, VerticalNet
- Kay Koplovitz, CEO, Working Woman Network;
Founder, USA Networks; Chair, National Women's Business Council
- David Liu, CEO and Co-Founder, The Knot
- H. Tres Meyer, Senior Vice President, Consumer Marketing, Datek Online
- Jerrold Nadler, US Congressman
- Paul H. Nadjarian, Manager, Business Development, Ford Motor Company
- Bruce Zimmerman, Senior Vice President and Manager, Chase Retail Internet Group
If you are a LinkShare merchant or affiliate, you are invited to attend these afternoon workshops on affiliate marketing:
- "Point/Counterpoint: Merchants and Affiliates Examine what Successfully Drives Results
- "Lessons Learned: Merchants and Affiliates' Real World Stories of Marketing Initiatives that Worked Wonders - or Missed the Mark"
If you are a prospective LinkShare merchant, you are invited to attend the following afternoon workshops on affiliate marketing:
- "The Fundamentals of a Strategic Affiliate Marketing Program"
- "Achieving Peak Performance in Performance-Based Marketing: A Merchant's Own Story"
Tuesday, May 15 - LinkShare Merchant Training
For LinkShare merchants only - Click here to request additional information, schedule and pricing.
Wednesday, May 16 - The LinkShare Symposium
Click here to register. This event is by invitation only. Please note that registration is free, but space is limited. This invitation may not be forwarded. For additional information, please email [email protected] or call Amy Zagin at 646-654-6000 ext. 231.
LinkShare Symposium Sponsorship Opportunities
Position your brand in front of hundreds of potential partners by taking advantage of exclusive sponsorship opportunities. For more information click here or contact Amy Zagin at [email protected] or call 646-654-6000 ext. 231.